September 11, 2014 | Pro Football Hall of Fame | Canton, OH
With offshoring expenses on the rise, elevated risk factors, stretched supply lines and talent issues, reshoring is bringing manufacturing back to the United States, setting the stage for a manufacturing renaissance. American companies now have an exceptional opportunity to capitalize on this imminent homecoming.
But the road home is not without a few bumps. Through a series of panel discussions, leading industry experts will share their perspectives on reshoring, capital strategies and resolving the talent gap – providing a road map that avoids the pitfalls and leads you to reshoring success.
Attendees will take away insights on:
• The impact of reshoring on the U.S. and abroad
• The positives and negatives of a build versus buy strategy
• New programs and initiatives being developed to help grow a stronger talent pool
• Tactical knowledge on how to finance reshoring
• Practical tips on how to get new manufacturing plants up and running in the U.S.
We are pleased to announce Harry Moser, founder of The Reshoring Initiative, as our Keynote Speaker. Moser is a leading industry spokesman for reshoring and for developing the skilled manufacturing workforce required by reshoring.
Hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and industry publication Mergers & Acquisitions, this executive forum will offer high-level insights into the pressing challenges facing Ohio manufacturing executives today. Visit our website to request an invitation to this exciting, new event.