Evaluate Technology and Reshoring at IMTS
For the first time in decades, new reshoring is at least balancing new offshoring: the U.S. is now reshoring about 50,000 mfg. jobs/year. Let's make it 100,000 in 2015! IMTS exhibitors can help you find the technology you need to reduce manufacturing costs. Our Harry Moser will be available at seven events at IMTS to help you calculate how much reshoring reduces your overhead costs. See the Reshoring Initiative's IMTS Schedule.
Trying to Decide Whether to Invest in the U.S. or Source Offshore?
The relative ROI on investing in the U.S. is much higher if you consider all of the costs of offshoring instead of just the ex-works price. Use the free Total Cost of Ownership Estimator™ to make the best sourcing decision.
Total Cost of Ownership [TCO]: noun 1. A method that quantifies
all the costs, risks and strategic impacts of offshoring or reshoring.
2. A more accurate sourcing approach than PPV (Purchase Price Variance).
3. An excellent sales tool when competing against imports.
Visit the Reshoring Initiative Sponsors at IMTS
Support from the following companies has made the Reshoring Initiative the leading force in reshoring. Thank them for helping us bring jobs and manufacturing back to the U.S. by visiting their booths at IMTS!
- The Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT), N-650
- BIG Kaiser Precision Tooling Inc., W-1600
- Doosan Infracore Machine Tools, S-8100
- Festo, E-4936 and C-869
- Gardner Business Media, Inc., W-10
- GF Machining Solutions (formerly AgieCharmilles), S-8754
- Mazak Corporation, S-8300
- Morris Group, S-9410
- Parlec, Inc., W-2300
- Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), N-6354
- Royal Products, W-1622
- TCI Precision Metals, W-1267
- United Grinding North America, Inc., N-6800
- United States Cutting Tool Institute (USCTI), W-2073
As always, thanks for your support.
Harry Moser - Reshoring Initiative (847) 726-2975
Millar Kelley - Newsletter Editor and Research Analyst
Join our mailing list.